Beginning dance class specializing in choreography with Stephanie Santos-Owens
Children benefit greatly when they participate in dance classes that are focused on choreography. They will feel like part of a community while developing coordination, rhythm, memory and cardiovascular strength, all the while having a blast! The class will consist of stretching, warm up exercises, and learning choreographed dance moves from a variety of styles, tailored to their specific age range.
Classes offered at Love Roots Yoga Shala - starting Fall Semester
Day to be determined
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM, Toddler, Children 3 - 5 years old
- 3:30 - 4:30 PM, Introductory, Children 6 - 9 years old
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM, Intermediate, Children 10-14
Child Group Rate $48/month/4 sessions/minimum 6 participants
- no refunds for cancellation
- if the minimum student count is not met, we reserve the right to cancel any class. However, we will contact you first to discuss possible arrangements, hoping to keep all classes open.
Stephanie studied choreographed dance for 10 years and taught in a classroom setting and for musical theater for three.