Yoga and Martial Arts Overview
- Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Monthly Package $65/4 sessions or $80/month for unlimited sessions
- Teens 14+ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Gals Monthly Package $50/month/4 sessions or $70/month for unlimited sessions
- Guys Monthly Package $90/month/4 sessions or $108/month for unlimited sessions
- Ginastica first and third Wednesdays of each month with Chad Keel
- Yoga second and fourth Wednesdays of each month with Chloe Copeland
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM, Introductory, Children 5-9
- 11:00 - 12:00 PM, Intermediate, Children 10-14
Child Group Rate $40/month/4 sessions
Classes offered through Love Roots Yoga Shala - Starting Fall Semester
- no refunds for cancellation
- if the minimum student count is not met, we reserve the right to cancel any class. However, we will contact you first to discuss possible arrangements, hoping to keep all classes open.
Yoga and Martial Arts Teachers
For 16 years Chloe has been committed to yoga through her own practice and teaching others of all ages. Her teaching style blends the benefits of different yoga traditions, offering warm and passionately created classes that weave together universal heart themes with physical application.
Chad became a children’s instructor at Guillobel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in 2013 and has held that position since. Guillobel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy is one of the most prestigious schools in the world, and has won best Martial Arts school for the past 4 years. He completed and attended instructor seminars and workshops throughout those years and has continued to grow as a top children’s martial arts instructor.