Yoga and Martial Arts Overview
Jiu Jitsu All Ages
- Monthly Package $49/4 sessions
- Unlimited Sessions $64/month (all classes per month)
Yoga for Kids
- Kids' Yoga Camp with Chloe Copeland
- August 10, 11, 12 $110 (sibling $55)
Join us in the Zen Den, on August 10 from 3:30 - 5:30pm and August 11 & 12 from 10:30 - 1:30pm.
Camp activities will incorporate themes of inclusion --how life is richer when we make everyone feel welcome, focus and awakening the force within, and being ourselves and encouraging others to be themselves, community service, stress and anger management. The focus will be on cooperation, creativity, & loving-kindness through playful yoga, guided meditation, games & artistic expression.
- Physical postures promote coordination and balance, strengthen focus and concentration, cultivate discipline and social interaction.
- Yoga helps kids turn their attention inward to reduce the need for external stimulation, learn techniques for managing emotions and stress, and challenge their bodies in a non-competitive environment.
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Ginastica first and third Wednesdays of each month with Chad Keel
- Yoga second and fourth Wednesdays of each month with Chloe Copeland
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM, Introductory, Children 5-9
- 11:00 - 12:00 PM, Intermediate, Children 10-14
Monthly package $48/4 sessions, Fall Semester package $180
- no refunds for cancellation
- if the minimum student count is not met, we reserve the right to cancel any class. However, we will contact you first to discuss possible arrangements, hoping to keep all classes open.
Yoga for Teens
10 regularly scheduled adult classes $110
Yoga and Martial Arts Teachers
For 16 years Chloe has been committed to yoga through her own practice and teaching others of all ages. Her teaching style blends the benefits of different yoga traditions, offering warm and passionately created classes that weave together universal heart themes with physical application.
Chad became a children’s instructor at Guillobel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in 2013 and has held that position since. Guillobel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy is one of the most prestigious schools in the world, and has won best Martial Arts school for the past 4 years. He completed and attended instructor seminars and workshops throughout those years and has continued to grow as a top children’s martial arts instructor.